hrist the Savior Orthodox Christian Church is a growing, vibrant community of Orthodox believers located in Wayne, West Virginia. Our church was founded in 2002 in association with the Hermitage of the Holy Cross, which is located less than 10 miles from our convenient location on Route 152, about 15 minutes south of Huntington, West Virginia. We are a parish of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia within the Eastern American Diocese. Services are conducted primarily in English with some Slavonic. Our pastor is Fr. Jonah Campbell, who has served Christ the Savior Church since September of 2011.
Our mission is to pursue the union of our souls with Christ our God, Who deigned to condescend to humankind through His Most Holy Birth, Life, Crucifixion and Resurrection in order to free us from our passions.
We warmly invite you to come and experience our Life for yourself.
Usual Service Schedule:
- Saturday Vigil: 6:00pm
- Sunday Divine Liturgy: 9:15am
- Click here for other services
- Coffee with Sister Vassa at Christ the Savior Church...Monday December 8, 2014
- 2nd Annual Christ the Savior Fall Festival to be held October 18th!Monday October 13, 2014
- Weekly Update: June 25th, 2014Wednesday June 25, 2014
- Join us for our Annual Blini Dinner! Friday, Feb. 28th at 6:30pmMonday February 17, 2014
- Christ the Savior Parish Featured on eadiocese.orgThursday January 23, 2014