Christ the Savior Fall Festival
Sunday, November 3rd - noon to 6:00pm
Dear Brothers and Sisters,
We are pleased to invite all of you to our upcoming Fall Festival, “A Taste of the Old World”, which we will be hosting at Christ the Savior Orthodox Church on Sunday, November 3rd from noon to 6:00pm. Our inaugural event will take place under colorful tents on the front lawn of Christ the Savior Orthodox Church in Wayne and will include the following attractions, which are guaranteed to be fun for all:
- Large Rummage Sale/Bazaar (Flea Market)
- Inflatable Jumpers for the kids
- Several classic festival food options including Hot Dog lunches, Walking Tacos, etc.
- Russian Food Sampling Area with…
-Pel’meni – (Savory Russian Dumplings)
-Peroshki - (2 delicious varieties of fried perogis: Meat and Apple)
-Blini – (Delicious Russian Pancakes)
-Oliviye – (Russian Potato Salad)
-Vinegrette – (Russian Beet Salad)
- Bake Sale featuring parish made baked delicacies such as Baklava, Fresh Pies, Cookies, Russian Teacakes and more…
- Hot Beverages including Homemade Apple Cider, Russian Tea, Coffee and more…
- Local Vendors including the monks from Holy Cross Monastery
- Guided Tours of our newly beautified church
- Musical Entertainment including choir performances inside the church
- And much more!
Mark your calendars today and plan on coming over and joining us at our Wayne location, situated only 15 minutes from Exit 8 on Interstate 64.
We are looking forward to seeing you soon!
Call Fr. Jonah with any questions or comments at: (828) 279-8862.
Note: Download our full-size event fliers using these links: